Providing opportunity for individual change through
advocacy, direct service, and system enhancement
TASC works with state administrative bodies, public systems, and community-based agencies across Illinois to deliver comprehensive recovery management services to individuals with substance abuse and mental health disorders. TASC's services also address related issues such as criminal and delinquent behavior, under-employment, housing, and under-education.
TASC's services are guided by core clinical values that support positive behavior change. TASC:
- provides services that help individuals use their own strengths to find solutions to life problems
- recognizes that addiction is a chronic illness that can be treated, and that recovery can be managed
- motivates and engages clients in the recovery process
- respects all individuals with whom TASC works
- focuses on successful outcomes with a recognition that lasting behavior change is incremental and takes time
To learn more about our programs and services, see the menu to the right.
*Licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
Pursuant to federal regulations, pregnant women are given priority access to TASC services.
TASC is CARF accredited. CARF International accreditation demonstrates a programís quality,
transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
CARF International is an independent, not-for-profit accreditor of human
service providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and
Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community
Services, Medical Rehabilitation, and Opioid Treatment Programs. (888) 281-